2019 LOUISVILLE SLUGGER PRIME 919 (-10) 2 3/4" SENIOR LEAGUE BASEBALL BAT
Take the best bat in the game and make it better.
That’s what we did with the new Prime 919 Senior League bat. An all-new ADV MicroForm™ barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact. The new SBC (Speed Ballistic Composite) End Cap helps increase swing speed and bat control. Patented VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle controls vibration and provides unparalleled feel on contact. The finishing touch? An all-new Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip™ that gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
Don’t miss your pitch. Make every swing count and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
- Meets USSSA 1.15 BPF standard
- 2 3/4” barrel diameter
- 2pc Composite – NEW ADV MicroForm barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- NEW (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 7/8” tapered handle
- Product SKU(s) WTLSLP919X1027, WTLSLP919X1028, WTLSLP919X1029, WTLSLP919X1030, WTLSLP919X1031, WTLSLP919X1032
- Barrel Diameter 2 3/4 Inches
- Series Prime
- Certification 1.15 BPF, USSSA
- Barrel Material Composite
- Model Year 2019
- Weight Drop -10