2019 LOUISVILLE SLUGGER SELECT 719 (-5) 2 5/8" USA BASEBALL BAT (WTLUBS719B5)
The new Select 719 brings the power to keep your game going.
The most endloaded bat in the 2019 Louisville Slugger lineup, this two-piece hybrid construction features a ST&U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power. An SBC (Speed Ballistic Composite) end cap provides increased swing speed and maximum control while patented VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel on contact. VCX™ Technology creates a feel unique to both power and contact hitters alike.
Don’t miss your pitch. Make every swing count and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
- Meets USABat standard
- Approved for play in Little League Baseball®, AABC, AAU, Babe Ruth/Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, and PONY baseball
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- 2pc Hybrid Construction – with ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum bat control through the zone
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- Balanced swing weight for increased swing speed and bat control
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 7/8” tapered handle
- Product SKU(s) WTLUBS719B530, WTLUBS719B531, WTLUBS719B532, WTLUBS719B533
- Barrel Diameter 2 5/8 Inches
- Series Select
- Certification USA Baseball
- Barrel Material Alloy
- Model Year 2019
- Weight Drop -5