2019 LOUISVILLE SLUGGER SOLO 619 (-10) 2 3/4" SENIOR LEAGUE BASEBALL BAT
When you need to come up with a big hit, this is the bat for you.
The Solo 619 Senior League Bat is the lightest-swinging bat in the 2019 Louisville Slugger lineup, making it the ideal choice for players looking to square up some high heat. With an Extreme Balanced swing weight, this bat is designed for one thing: maximum swing sped. A one-piece SL Hyper alloy construction lends a stiffer feel and maximum energy transfer on contact. A Speed Ballistic Composite (SBC) End Cap helps further increase swing speed and bat control and the all-new Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip™ gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
Don’t miss your pitch. Make every swing count and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
- Meets USSSA 1.15 BPF standard
- 2 3/4” barrel diameter
- 1-piece SL Hyper alloy construction for a stiffer feel and maximum energy transfer on contact
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Extreme Balanced swing weight - designed for maximum swing speed
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 7/8” tapered handle
- Product SKU(s) WTLSLS619X1028, WTLSLS619X1029, WTLSLS619X1030, WTLSLS619X1031, WTLSLS619X1032
- Barrel Diameter 2 3/4 Inches
- Series Omaha
- Certification USSSA
- Barrel Material Alloy
- Model Year 2019
- Weight Drop -10