MIZUNO F19-PWR CRBN - FASTPITCH SOFTBALL BAT (-10)
Mizuno’s new two-piece softball bat utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction to join a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. A new Detonator Cor™ technology design creates low barrel compression and a booming impact sound, giving players a smooth game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISF Approved: Approved for ISF play.