- Information Collected
- Information You Provide: We receive information you provide to us when you:
- Create an account with us;
- Apply for a job;
- Apply for a credit card through us or our banking partners;
- Make a purchase;
- Contact us via any customer service method;
- Submit user-generated content (via our Sites, Internet Marketing Channels or otherwise);
- Subscribe for email
- Personal vs. Non-Personal Information. Some of the information we collect includes personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, driver's license number, date of birth, social security number, credit/debit card information (and related payment information) and/or telephone number that may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). If you or an Organization (as defined below) to which you or your minor child belongs create an account on one of our team sports or event Sites, the Personal Information we collect may relate to minor children. By providing the Organization or us with such child’s Personal Information, you represent that you are such minor child’s parent, guardian or otherwise have the authority to share this Personal Information with the Organization and us and further consent to the Organization directly sharing such information with us. The collection of certain types of information may be necessary and/or required for governmental compliance (e.g., hunting, fishing or firearms licensing or purchasing), or otherwise necessary to complete transactions you request (e.g., credit applications). We may also collect other types of Non-Personal information, which do not identify you as an individual when not associated with any other personal information, such as demographic/lifestyle information, personal interests and product/buying preferences and which we may associate with your Personal Information.
- Your Choices
- Email Opt-Out. You may unsubscribe to future e-mail communications from any individual member of the Hock Sports by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our e-mail communications from such member. In addition, you may use the methods set forth in the "Contact Customer Service" link below to opt-out or update certain preferences.
- Location Information. When you visit our Sites, the Sites may collect general location information from your IP address and your specific location information (latitude and longitude) from your browser. You may opt-out of allowing our use of specific location information we obtain when you visit our Websites on-line by selecting the option of not allowing us to use location information when prompted by your browser or by managing your browser settings. Note, such opt-outs and browser settings do not limit our ability to use your general location obtained via your IP address.
- How We Use Your Information
We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties without your prior consent, although we do share information in some circumstances as described below under “How We Share Your Information.” We use your information in ways consistent with this Policy and in the following ways:
- Fulfilling, delivering and communicating with you regarding requests for information and orders for products and/or services.
- Maintaining our loyalty programs.
- Processing credit card applications and payments.
- Evaluating your application for employment.
- Administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
- Registering and servicing your account(s).
- Providing customer service.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Alerting you to product, service and promotional information, including product recalls.
- Helping us to improve and customize our products and services, Sites and Internet Marketing Channels.
- To advertise our products and services to you and those of our partners that we think may be of interest to you.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our stores, Sites, Internet Marketing Channels and overall business practices.
- Enabling Organizations, account holders, and others to utilize the features and functionality and Services of our Sites, including facilitating communications among Organization participants, members and others.
- As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information (including Personal Information) in ways consistent with this Policy and in the following ways:
- As we deem necessary in the event (or partial event) of a corporate sale (asset or stock), merger, reorganization, change in corporate control, acquisition, insolvency, bankruptcy or similar event.
- In connection with various co-branded, warranty, delivery/assembly and/or financial products or services, including our private label credit card(s).
- To comply with applicable law or reasonable request based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena or similar related action.
- As we deem necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Hock Sports, our customers, our associates or others, to prevent harm or loss, or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual unlawful activity.
- With respect to our team sports or event Sites, with the applicable Organization(s) on whose behalf the Site was established, and otherwise in connection with other features and functionality of such Sites. Such Organizations at their discretion may share your information with other participants, users and public viewers of the Sites. We suggest you review the privacy policies of such Organizations before deciding to share information relating to any such Organization.
- As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
In our efforts to maintain accurate and complete information, we utilize third party entities to assist us with updating and maintaining current contact information (e.g., National Change of Address or NCOA).
We use a variety of security measures to help protect your Personal Information and online transactions with us. Our Sites utilize encryption technology, including Secure Sockets Layer, to protect your Personal Information that we transport across the internet. Your personal online and mobile account(s) with us are password protected with restricted online access.
Additionally, we use a variety of security measures to help protect your Personal Information that we maintain at our facilities. While no company can guarantee your information (including your Personal Information) will not be accessible by unauthorized individuals, we use physical, administrative and technical controls that are consistent with retail practices in an attempt to mitigate such risks.